Call Us at
(02) 4627 6322
about our Petrol
Fuel Tank Removal
CPA Contracting specialises in Fuel tank services including underground tank removal, tank abandonment, fuel tank disposal, and petrol tank removal.
We specialise on fuel tank disposal services and guarantee efficient handling of underground tank removal with the help of :
- Licensed and experienced fuel tank disposal staff who take care of tank removal projects in an efficient and safe manner, adhering to all rules and regulations.
- Specialised equipment used to perform underground tank removal and tank abandonment with the least disturbance to the surrounding area.
Why you should be using CPA Contracting for your next fuel tank removal job?
- Recognised as demolition and site remediation contractors, CPA Contracting provides underground fuel tank removal to government, oil refinery companies, environmental consultants and property developers.
- CPA Contracting holds a class 1 (DE1) demolition license which is required by WorkCover regulations for Underground Storage Tank (UST) removal and for tank abandonment and site remediation of chemical facilities such as petrol stations.
- We offer fuel tank removal, tank abandonment, and site remediation services throughout most of NSW including the following areas – Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, Canberra, Goulburn, Tamworth, Bathurst, Wagga Wagga, Port Macquarie, and Batemans Bay.
CPA Contracting offers a wide range of services including:
- Demolition of petrol stations, oil plants, and commercial infrastructures.
- Underground Storage Tanks (UST) and petrol tank removal.
- Removal of hazardous wastes – all types of liquid, chemicals, and solid wastes.
- Removal of asbestos contaminated soil and compacted soil.
- Perform environmental tests and reports according to NSW DECC procedures.
CPA Contracting is a holder of the following licenses and insurance:
- Demolition Unrestricted Licence No: 204544DE1.
- Friable Asbestos Licence No: 204544AS1.
- DECC contaminated soil transport licence No: 12514.
- $10,000,000 Public and Asbestos Liability Insurance
Our fuel tank removal experts and staff are highly experienced professionals and have completed the following training:
- WorkCover NSW/VETAB Accredited course in Occupational Health and Safety General Induction Training for Construction Work.
- AIP Work Clearance Training, a program required among people working in chemical or service station sites.
- Site training on every fuel tank removal project through CPA Work Management Plan System.
CPA Contracting is a Recognised Member of:
- Civil Contractors Federation (CCF).
- Australia Institution of Petroleum (AIP).
- Petroleum Industrial Contractors Association (PICA).