Call Us at
(02) 4627 6322
about our Petrol
Fuel Tank Removal Experts
CPA Contracting specialises in Fuel tank services including underground tank removal, tank abandonment, fuel tank disposal, and petrol tank removal.
We specialise on fuel tank disposal services and guarantee efficient handling of underground tank removal with the help of :
- Licensed and experienced fuel tank disposal staff who take care of tank removal projects in an efficient and safe manner, adhering to all tank abandonment rules and regulations.
- Specialised fuel tank removal equipment used to perform underground tank removal and tank abandonment with the least disturbance to the surrounding area.
Why you should be using CPA Contracting for your next fuel tank removal job?
- Recognised as demolition and site remediation contractors, CPA Contracting provides underground fuel tank removal to government, oil refinery companies, environmental consultants and property developers.
- CPA Contracting holds a class 1 (DE1) demolition license which is required by WorkCover regulations for Underground Storage Tank (UST) removal and for tank abandonment and site remediation of chemical facilities such as petrol stations.
- We offer fuel tank removal, tank abandonment, and site remediation services throughout most of NSW including the following areas – Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, Canberra, Goulburn, Tamworth, Bathurst, Wagga Wagga, Port Macquarie, and Batemans Bay.
CPA Contracting offers a wide range of fuel tank removal services including:
- Demolition of petrol stations, oil plants, and commercial infrastructures.
- Underground Storage Tanks (UST) and petrol tank removal.
- Removal of hazardous wastes – all types of liquid, chemicals, and solid wastes.
- Removal of asbestos contaminated soil and compacted soil.
- Perform environmental tests and reports according to NSW DECC procedures.
CPA Contracting is a holder of the following licenses and insurance:
- Demolition Unrestricted Licence No: 204544DE1.
- Friable Asbestos Licence No: AD211128.
- DECC contaminated soil transport licence No: 12514.
- $20 million Public and $10 million Asbestos Liability Insurance.
Our fuel tank removal experts and staff are highly experienced professionals and have completed relevant trainings that ensure fuel tank disposal success including:
- WorkCover NSW/VETAB Accredited course in Occupational Health and Safety General Induction Training for Construction Work.
- AIP Work Clearance Training, a program required among fuel tank disposal staff and people working in chemical or service station sites
- Knowledge, implementation and conduction of all tasks on site related to fuel tank removal in accordance with CPA Contracting Certified Safety Management System (AS/NZS 4801) and Environmental Management System (ISO 14001:2015) to ensure safety to all workers, public and to the surrounding environment.
CPA Contracting is a Recognised Member of:
- Civil Contractors Federation (CCF).
- Australia Institution of Petroleum (AIP).
- Petroleum Industrial Contractors Association (PICA).
- Transport Roads & Maritime Services (RMS)
- BNG Conserve Accredited System
- CM3 Prequalification Assessment
Areas We Serve:
- Batemans Bay
- Port Macquarie
- Wagga Wagga
Fuel Tank Removal Process
General process is followed for fuel tank removal. Steps involved in underground tank removal are the following:
- Elimination of liquid waste from underground storage tank.
- Exposure of underground storage tank’s top part.
- Testing of nearby soil to detect contamination.
- Bleeding of fuel inside supply and return lines back to underground storage tank.
- Breakage and elimination of underground storage tank anchors.
- Underground storage tank removal.
- Offsite clearance preparation for fuel tank disposal.
- Offsite disposal of underground storage tank.
- Creation of a contaminant-free site after tank removal.
- Commencement of backfill and compaction as part of the fuel tank removal procedures.
CPA Contracting is your most dependable partner when it comes to services with strict safety requirements including petrol tank removal, tank abandonment and fuel tank disposal. Employees who are part of the fuel tank disposal team are well-trained and follow a strict process for underground tank removal to ensure health and safety, quality, attention to detail, cost-efficiency, and timely completion of tank removal.